Friday, February 08, 2008

My friend gave me a good idea

I said, you know, i hate the enviroment canada weather site, 'chance of flurries'? c'mon. He said 'you should start your own weather predictions site'. So I will try to post daily, at the beginning of my blog, MY weather report for today.
Today's report:
Today it is cold, not freakin cold, but it looks like its going to snow a bit. But you won't care about the snow because of the intense wind. Its the wind that takes your breath away its so cold. On that note, when turning to walk northbound today, hold your breath for a moment until your mind can adjust to the cold. Based on my sources (aka the window behind me), the sun WILL rise today.

There that was my first one.

Im not going to 20th Century Novel today. My friend (same guy to suggest weather report) pointed out that it was a glorified, over-priced book club. I agree. I don't actually learn ANYTHING in the lectures. I should just take the class time to read. That would be better. Am I buying a grade? i think so.
There is a BIG hole across the street from me, its apparently going to be a low-income appartment building, and its supposed to also be a fire/ems station...I've never heard of that. How crappy will that be for the residents? I mean, sirens all day and night. dang. I suppose the owner of the building is getting government funding for the ems/fire station. Something has to be paying for that massive hole they are building. It has to go down like 5 or 6 stories.
I'm writing in what my literary prof calls 'stream of conciousness' which means i write what comes to mind. Aparently Virginia Woolfe was a master/genuis at this, and we all know what i think of her.
I will end this post with a poem. I just wrote it. Its freeverse

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I don't like Virginia Woolf
Her writing doesn't make sense and is hard to follow.
-don

1 Comments:

At 2:33 p.m. , Blogger Gena said...

Oh wow, that poem moved me! Gagged me actually...
Hey are you not living at home? You have moved out? What's with that? You gave up the peace and beauty of the country for the city...traitor! Poor Purk, what's he to do?!!
Oh, and I love your forecast, keep up the ... good (?) work.
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home