Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy NewYear

I went to a great party on New Years, the invite said 'Us girls are going to dress up all fancy, and it would be cool if some of the guys did to'. So i threw on some jeans, shirt, tie, JL Argyl Sweater, and nice suit jacket. So ya, i was the only guy to dress up. Turns out one of the other guys at the party must have liked it....cus he hit on me a couple times during the night...eww. I don't make New Years resolutions, i think they are dumb and pointless. I think i've become so cynical about them after seeing so many students start piano lessons in January, and then quite a few months later. And i could be funny and say something dumb like: My new years resolution is not to make any new years resolutions, but that is even dumber. (is dumber a word?...more dumb i guess). I just bought Daft Punk's Alive 2007 and Tiesto's Elements of Life, both provided a wonderful party soundtrack on New Years. Although Tiesto is more of a 3 a.m chill out CD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home