Monday, February 04, 2008

The Goings-on

Wow, its been a while since i wrote here, sorry about that. And no, there will be no song lyrics on here for a while hehe.
As of yesterday i ended to important friendships. It needed to be done. It says in the Bible (and as im writing off the top of my head a can't give you a verse, sorry) that if the eye is causing you to sin, cut it out. So these 'friends' were causing me to sin, thus, i had to get rid of them.
I feel strangely at peace with it, that would be, as Gena referred to in an earlier comment, the peace that passes all understanding.

Im teaching a few students the song 'Apologize' by the group OneRepublic. They are an American band that has made it absolutely huge in the US and Canada. They also happen to be Christian. Lyrics like 'walking on water seems pearolis now, you've got my hand, and i feel, and i feel like stepping forth...' I can try to use this group as a means to subtely minister to some of my students.

I have to say that Virginia Woolfe is a bad writer. Im not sure why people think she is some genuis, just because you write with a form of ADD does not make you genuis. She writes as things come to her mind, which makes it very difficult to read. For instance, i went to get flowers the other day, i like flowers, especially red ones. They remind me of my first love john, john was a sailor in the navy. The navy was a large part of his life, he liked to sail ships. My favorite ship is the so and so....it just goes on and on.
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home