Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WishinForSomething

This is my first foray into writing for someone else. Let me know what you think




I have climbed mountains high
Towering giants below my feet
Scenes outstretched before me
Causing me to wheep
But nothing in my whole life is more beautiful
Than how you love me

I have stood on oceans shores
Endless horizons in my view
Captivated by the sight, helpless for anything to do
But nothing i have ever seen is more beautiful than you

I have soared among the eagles,
Riding air below my wings, lifted high among the clouds
Feeling my whole body shake.
But nothing i've ever felt compares to thrill of your touch

I have heard a thousand symphonies play music of genuis minds
When the notes make others cry around me i rest easy knowing that
Nothing compares to your voice,
The greatest music ever heard

I have read the words from the minds of the greatest bards
And let them dwell within my soul
Some of them not able to let go
But seeing your words of love is
The greatest prose i could ever know

I have climed lofty mountains high
Towering giants below my feet
But nothing in my life is more beautiful than you

1 Comments:

At 5:05 a.m. , Blogger Gena said...

I think it is beautiful.
Very inspiring, almost humbling..
Love it.
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home