Saturday, January 05, 2008

Neverland

So my mom is a highschool teacher. I get to hear lots of funny stories. I call them Tales from the Class Keeper. Im going to start sharing them on here because they are that good.

So one of the kids in my moms GRADE 12 English class is a Dutch exchange student. My mom jokingly calls him 'the foriegner', which im pretty sure he doesn't mind. He screws around because whether or not he passes is inconsiquential, because these marks count for nothing really. So one of the other kids in the class asked my mom: "Hey when is (BLANK) going to be going back to Neverland?" My mom asked what he was talking about. "Well thats where he's from isn't it, Neverland?" My mom replied with: "You mean the Netherlands, not Neverland...." The entire class looked at him with shock.

Here's another one:

My mom has this kid that introduces himself as such: "Hi, im soandso and my dad owns the Dairy Queen" He's very cocky and never stops talking, and he doesn't talk about important stuff, just dumb stuff. So my mom was rather surprised and anoyed when in the middle of discussing a novel he pipes in with 'Did you know that people with down syndrome have an extra chromosome' My mom said 'um, no no i didn't'. Well i guess he saw this as liscense to keep talking and he said 'I think Katie has down syndrome' This cheezed my mom off, because now he was attacking other classmates. See, Katie is defenition Emo. She always mopes around and dresses in dark colours. In fact my mom tells her just not to cut herself in class because its messy. I swear she's gonna get fired. So my mom says: I don't thnk Katie has down syndrome. He says "isn't it true that you need to be more happy around people with down syndrome?", Mom: Why is that?, he replies: Well because they are always down. We need to be happy around them because they are always down. After a brief shock my mom stammers out "I think you mean Down's Syndrome, not down syndrome"

1 Comments:

At 4:47 a.m. , Blogger Gena said...

I love school stories, Dean shares them and I always laugh!!!
Too funny
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home