Tuesday, February 26, 2008

first day back

This is my first day back at school after a two week hiatus. Boy, was it a day. I had to 'write' an Aural Skills quiz at 1:45, and that took until about 2:20, cus i had my actual Aural Skills class at 2:30, which went until 3:45. Tomorrow i have to write 2 mid-terms, Music History and 20th Century Novel. Should make for an interesting day. OH! and, haha i just remembered about this. Tomorrow i have to make my way up to the UofC to go to one of the Kinetics research lab because i signed up to be apart of a study. haha i real medical study. Don't worry im not taking any pills or anything. What it is, is a study on how foot wear can effect your mental performance. So i simply wear a pair of shoes that they give me while im at work, and then i report in about once a month, for 3 months, and then i get a free pair of shoes. It sounds like fun actually. But i have to go in for an initial exam, so that they can set all my 'default'/control settings.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 a.m. , Blogger Gena said...

I don't miss school, I can tell you that much!!! Nope I don't!
The shoe thing sounds interesting, you will have to keep us posted on it.
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home