Thursday, February 14, 2008

Like a twister in the sun

I've had that song stuck in my head for the past few hours. Bonus points for anyone who knows what it is!

Its Valentines Day. Im not going to post something angry and bitter, nor am i going to post something sappy and love sick. So, in my efforts to avoid that, i will say, its Valentines Day.

Im downloading the movie 'Hitman' right now, the Hollywood movie based off the game. Not sure how good the movie will be, but hey, Piriates of the Carribean was based of a ride right?

I think i want to learn the drums, either that, or Jazz/Funk organ. Correct that, i want to learn Jazz/Funk organ. Nobody plays that stuff anymore, i need to find someone to teach me, that would be so rad to be able to play all the old Deep Purple stuff (Space Truckin' anyone, and yes thats a song)
I, like many friends of mine right now, have the travel bug. I actually think i may be sick with the travel flu. I want to go somewhere, anywhere. Please please please let me, but alas, school calls.
I think that if i can meet enough people online, and become good friends with them, and they live around the world, maybe i wouldn't need to ever go to a hotel. How sweet would that be? It would be weird, but hey, im cheep.
Has anyone noticed that i like to use a lot of commas when i write, maybe it is a result of growing up with an English teacher for a parent. It seems that i avoid simple sentances like that plaugue.
I'm not dead yet!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 a.m. , Blogger Gena said...

I, for one, am glad you are not dead yet. I, too, use a lot of commas, and am okay with it.
Valentines this year was ... dumb.
You know that you have a place to stay in Germany - right!!!!!!?! All you have to do is get here. Come with Stephanie, and James will tour you guys around. Or come with whom ever you want, and James will still tour you around. Or come by yourself, James doesn't care. It will be fun!
We have a bed here for you man!
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home