Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AHHH Attack of the School

I watched a film called Planet Islam, i laughed at the title because it reminded me of the old b-list low run movies from the '60's.

School is almost done, which is a blessing and and a curse, because once classes finish then exams start. Im gonna just gonna throw this out there, and you can catch it...run with it maybe, hopefully score a touchdown, but exams suck. There i said it. Exams are like math, i wish i could kick them in the shins. I might even punch them in the leg, so that they get a charlie horse.

Tiesto is a great DJ, one of the only ones i can actually listen to, im on my second hour straight of techno right now. That is why that came to mind, lets see...and hour and 13 minutes straight, booyah.

I wish i could write down all the things that pop into my head, all the really cool things i hear...and that doesn't mean i hear voices, i probably should have split that into two sentances. I've been listening to a lot of concisous rap, and its made me think lots. So thus, hearing, and thinking. There is a pun that i've thought of, no one has gotten it yet...Love is a four-letter word. Hopefully someone out there will get it.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand the pun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home