Sunday, March 11, 2007

No Biffing for me

So on Saturday i woke up at 5:30 put on some Adidas ClimaCompression stuff, a windshirt, snowpants, drove into town got on a bus, and headed out to Nakiska for a day of Snowboarding. WOOT! It was my first time out this year sadly, i was a little out of form, but soon was back up to so called snuff (btw, if anyone knows where that phrase came from, could you tell me, cus i don't want to be related to snuff). It was so warm out, i actually shed my jacket, threw on the iPod and just cruised down the hill. This is probably the first time i have gone out without actually biffing huge.
Thinking back to it my last big bail was at COP (Canada Olympic Park) in the board park, i went wrong off of this kicker and landed on my face and was rewarded with a nice concusion and a face full of icy scratches. That day sucked.
But Saturday was fun, the only bad part about it being so nice out is that at the end of the day it get a little slow because the snow is melting, for those of you who don't know, the colder the snow, the faster. Personaly im not all about the tricks, but i am about the speed, the faster i can go, the better.
Time to play psychologist, maybe i like going fast because i enjoy being on the edge of control. Maybe i like that change, you know, from living so in control, from control every aspect of my life...

Friday night was awesome. I went to 300, which is now my favorite movie right behind the original Matrix. I was able to hang out with some friend which was a big bonus. Going to 300 was actually my second choice, I really wanted to go this Jazz evening, but it was all sold out so i "had" to go to 300. Anyone that is quessy with blood or violence need not go.

Today i woke up late because of the time change. See, i thought my phone would change at midnight, but apparently it did not, for some reason it changed over at like 10:00 in the morning. Dont' know why, but it did. Because of this i missed church, which was a bummer.

Thats everything i think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home