Friday, February 16, 2007

Letters

so i have deceided that i am going to start writing letters to my future wife, although i do not know who she is, i do think it's a cool thing to do. Here is the first one:

Dear Loved One,

I'm writing this to show that I care about how you are living your life, that even while i don't know you I feel as though what you do is important to me. I pray that you are keeping yourself pure, as I am for you. I look at it like this; Imagine that you have a boyfriend, and now imagine that there was some girl there with her arms all over him. I want you to know that I have been keeping myself for you, and although it has not always been easy, I know that you are so worth the wait.

Tonight we went skating, I wish you could have been there. We could have curled up by the fire together and listened to the sound of ice battleing metal. I wish you could smell the smoke as is cut through the crisp night air, and the wave of warmth you get from skating as hard as you can. It was a fantastic night. Only made better if you where there. I look forward to our meetings

Lovingly,
don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home