Tuesday, January 30, 2007

hmmm

life is funny you know, always changing. Sometimes its for the better other times its for the worst. I like the times when, i dunno, life just changes. I love having that feeling and sense of freshness and change, i find it exciting.

I feel a really strong urge to travel and to live abroad, i don't know what has spawned this feeling, its not a new one. It seems that if someone asked me to live else where in the world i would just drop everything and go, is this my calling?

On saturday i went with a couple friends to a bollywood movie. I had only ever seen one bollywood movie before, and this was on DVD. The movie was called "Salaam-e ishq" for those of you who dont speak Hindi (which i can assume is quite a few) it means "Love's Salute". Let me tell you... 4 1/2 hours long!!! WOW This thing was longer than Lord of the Rings. It was good though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home