Friday, December 29, 2006

Dave Mathews

ahhh..... relief, christmas is over (im such a killjoy) I just got the new Dave Mathews CD, and im putting it on my iPod right now. Its live and studio, 2 CD's. But everyone is putting down what they received for Christmas, so, i'll follow... i guess:
iPod Skin
Rugby style shirt from The Gap
Laptop/book bag from MEC (YESS!!!)
$90 Cash
American Eagle Jeans
Subsciption to Road & Track
Cool stripped club-ish style dress shirt
Red Sweater from Eddie Bauer
Cool comfty sweater

Christmas this year was diffrent because i approached it with a different attitude than previous years. I didn't really care what i got, because i was getting something. I didn't want anything in particular and that also made a diffrence. I was genuinly happy with everything i was given. I also put a lot of time into finding gifts for my family, instead of a CD for so and so, and a gift card for him... i hate giving gift cards. Well thats all for now
- don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home