Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Part 3

Why are Christians so hypocritical? Its funny but I can use the Jesus Freaks album for this as well. As an intro to one of the songs called "What if I stumble, What if I fall?" there is a quote inserted in that says "The greatest single cause of Atheism in the world today is Christians. Christians that confess Jesus by their lips; and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle.” I know as a Christian I struggle all the time. Just because I am a Christian doesn’t mean that I don’t struggle myself. That said that is no excuse to act like am not a Christian. It gives me no excuse to walk around swearing and being angry at people and spewing hate. Others that are not Christians themselves look at that and think “Is that a Christian? I don’t like that”

tommorow i will post on some of the diffrences between Christianity and Catholicism

3 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m. , Blogger mike said...

These are pretty informed. Respek, brother.

 
At 10:15 p.m. , Blogger That Canadian Guy said...

um, you misspelled "respect". Can you find my misspelled word? lol

 
At 10:46 p.m. , Blogger mike said...

haha. I misspelled it on purpose, a la the Ali G show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home