Sunday, May 28, 2006

Closure

Today I went to a funeral. I have never been to a funeral before, and to add to the emotional stress that comes with a funeral, i went by myslef. The funeral was for a dear friend of mine named Brad Howell. We grew up together in okotoks, and in 2002 he moved away to Halifax. Before that we were always together. We always hung out, it was almost every weekend that i was at his house, or at my friend Rob's. Words cannot compose such a feeling that i have right now. I feel like breaking down and sobbing, but i also feel happy because i know that i will see him again because i know he is in Heaven. It really is bitter sweet. A few times during the service I was crying so hard i couldn't stop, it really was hard. He was such an amazing person, he made everyone around him happy, there was no way that you could not be happy around him. That is a rare gift that not many people have. I can't think of anything else that could pay homage to such a brillant soul.
Blue Sky Brad, Blue Sky

1 Comments:

At 10:31 p.m. , Blogger mike said...

God bless Don.
<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home