Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Worst pick-up line ever!

There is a reason i don't go to bars. I suppose i should say there are a couple reasons i don't go to bars:
1) I don't drink, thus why would i need to be somewhere that serves primarily alcholol.
2) I don't want to 'pick-up' a girl that goes to a bar, thats not really the kind of girl that im looking for

That said, last night i found myself in a The Den, the bar at the U of C, and with one of my friends. We went to see a mutual friends band play. There were not too bad, best band of the night, really tight, but the lead guitar drowned out everything else. At one point during the evening a young lady (25-26 years old)taps me on the shoulder and i turn around. She says "I like your braces, i just got mine off". How does one respond to that? Really, like what do you say? In retrospect i could have responded better, but hindsight is always 20-20. I said "oh i hate them". I wasn't too worried about impressing her, she looked rather, um, easy..? And i fear she may have had on some beer goggles. Anyway, thought i would write about that before i forgot about it.

3 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m. , Blogger Just Me said...

"I wasn't too worried about impressing her, she looked rather, um, easy..?"

Hmm.. could you just humor me and follow the link?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8welVgKX8Qo, specifically at 2:00.

I think this particular clip makes a valid point about how Jesus treated girls that were rather, um, easy...

 
At 11:39 p.m. , Blogger That Canadian Guy said...

oh i didn't treat her with any disrespect, its just that i wasn't attracted to her is all i was saying.

 
At 11:13 a.m. , Blogger Just Me said...

I guess commenting on your blog that "she looked rather, um, easy...?" isn't disrespect. Sorry I mentioned it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home