Friday, August 24, 2007

a funny story

sometimes customers can be lots of fun.Yesterday a customer told me a story, it went like this:

So where i used to live there were stores that were open 24 hours a day, so that meant you could go shopping at 3 am if you like. When my friends and i were in University we would take full advantage of this and go shopping after a night at the bar.
So one night were shopping and my brother comes up to me and is really drunk. He's carrying size 19 shoes that he had bought for 10.00 in the clearance bin.
I asked him 'bro whats with the shoes, they are way too big for you'
he replied
'noman therre noot for meee. When i meet someone wittth size 19 feet....i'm gonnnna hafe a really bigg friend'

How can you argue with that logic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home