Tuesday, August 21, 2007

meditation

so i've been doing a lot of meditation this week. Not the whole ohmm style hindu meditation, but kind of a 'conservative' meditation. I guess what one really has to understand is 'what is meditation'. Its focusing the front part of the brain on a mundane task so as to divert you attention, and thus allowing you to focus on nothing in particular. I've been doing this through music. Focusing on the music helps me forget other things that are going on. Well...it does most of the time, sometimes it has the ability to really pull you back to reality. But as John Mayer would say 'I'm in repair'

I have amazing friends, thanks for all your words of encouragement...and virtual hugs :)
-don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home