Thursday, May 03, 2007

This is a tough one to write

but sometimes it just feels good to get stuff out. Besides, no one really reads this, or at least those concerned in this post here...

Im in a really good mood lately. I am finished school, just waiting on marks, and im working full time. Im getting pumped for summer, and actually im listening to The Atari's version of "The Boy's of Summer" right now. But in the midst of all of this happiness i have this sense of confusion. I am mentally stuck between a rock and a hard place. So here it is, if anyone has any suggestions they are always welcome.

I have fallen for a friend. I've known her for a while, and i have fallen pretty bad for her. Anytime i see her i just get really excited. So what's the problem right? Well, she's taken. She is dating a guy. He's a great guy, and she really likes him. So now, must i force myself to move on, or do i wait to see if their relationship becomes straind.

I feel as though moving on would be giving up. I want so much to believe a relationship is possible, but the longer their relationship lasts, the less this is reasonable. Also, if she is happy, im happy. I couldn't imagine being the cause of grief in her life, that would tear me apart. I would never attempt to break someone up. It is very deceitful and low.

The only option i seem to have is to move on, which i really am trying to do, so that i can be a good friend and supportive of the relationship. Any help would be great. BTW im not going to name names online. That's just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home