Monday, May 21, 2007

had a weird night last night

so last night, well as of now it was two nights ago, i went over to a friends house. We were gonna watch Star Wars. So i get there, he's not there, but his brother, my friend Fank, and 3 other people i've never met are there. It think the guy's name was tim..? And there were also two girls there i had never met. It took me all off a minute to realize that these girls were completely drunk. It also took me very little time to realize they were a little younger than me. So halfway through the second movie there was a smoke break, for the smokers (eww), and Andrew, my friends brother, wanted to show me a simulation he was running on his computer. His computer was just on the other side of the room, so we walked over to it and he started to load it. The conversation that i heard next went like this:
Drunk girl 1: Is Don still here?
Drunk girl 2: I dunno, ya
Drunk girl 1: That Don guy is F--king hot! Is he still here? Cus he's hot

To which i anwser: Um, ya, i'm uh right here (10 feet away)

Drunk girl 1: C'mere an sit down (pats couch next to her)
Me: Uh that's okay
Drunk girl 1: Are you still in school?
Me: Um, well, im in University
Drunk girl 1: That's so cool...
Me: Are YOU still in school (i knew she was, but i didn't know what else to say)
Drunk girl 1: YA! Im 17, im in grade 11
Me: Oh, that's nice, the same age as my sister (i turn and walk away)

It was an odd night of me being told i was hot by a drunk 17 year old girl. More funny than anything.
Moral of the story is that: Drunk chicks think im hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home