Sunday, November 26, 2006

WOW its freakin cold!

So the past few days its been really really ridiculously cold. My boss asked me today, being from Toronto, "Is it always this cold in Calgary?". Now before i go on, I really do love screwing with people that are not from here. C'mon how ignorant. "Is it always -30 in Calgary?" Of course not, but apparantly he doesn't know this. So of course i say "Ya" but the tone in my voice was that of 'of course, its winter, why wouldn't it be cold'. To which my boss answered "oh, huh, i think i'll need to buy some sweaters then". People are funny

speaking of funny people, have you ever gone to the mall by yourself, and just watched how people interact. Its quite fun, not as creepy as it sounds, really. I dunno its just cool to see how happy some people are, and, on the other hand, how sad... but i watched this video today of this guy. It was called 'How not to rob a liquor store'. It was, and i am not exagerating, the funniest thing i have ever seen. I had to stop it a couple times, because my chest was hurting from how hard i was laughing. If you wanna see it just google 'how not to rob a liquor store'

Oh and some news that made me laugh and jeer at the same time. Some friends of mine are moving to Qutar, i think thats wrong (it sounds lik ku-tar), which is sad, but we are getting their horse. But that's not it, no we are also getting their miniature donkey. That's right. I will soon be in possession of a miniature donkey...i cant wait to try and ride it!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 p.m. , Blogger mike said...

SO CUTE!!!!


And I love reading your entries. Seriously. You're my hero.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home