Monday, January 05, 2009

I waffled over posting this:

Su Ying;

My inability to describe you in words is not actually my inability to describe you in words, it's your ability to make me speechless, to lay waste to my gift and make it useless, like a wild tiger attacks its prey.

The night we met was the first night I left the ghost of an old love behind; I could hear it knocking at the door of my heart, but this time i wouldn't let it in. The night we met was the first night I stopped making comparisions and just let myself stare without abandon into the eyes of warmth, silently stoking a motionless fire. The night we met was the first night I let go of my insecurities and let myself freefall into life, throwing off that which helf me safe and sound...and alone. The night we met was the first night I felt someone look at me the same way I looked at them: with respect, admiration, and lust. The night we met was the first night I uttered the word "girlfriend" and felt it echo within me, reverbirating off my sousl walls, and I was scared because it could come true, and I liked it, I liked the fear because it was something I had never felt before.

Because, you see, the night we met was the last night I let myself be chained to the walls that weren't there as I was assaulted by the beasts of "wish-I-would-have's" and "self-doubt". It was the last night I let my past haunt me. I took the safety off my gun, loaded it, and handed it to you, and in the process I risked the safety of the life I knew.

My inability to describe you in words is not actually my inability to describe you in words it's just your ability to make me speechles, and the only thing I can write about is how you've changed me, because my pen is insuffiecent to capture you, to put you in a cage of ideas and thoughts, as if to tame you. The caged tiger eventually loses its splendor. Sometimes the best way to appreciate art is to let it act upon your senses and hear the music of what it has to say; to feel the colours and hear the brush strokes as if the painting is a symphony for the senses. My darling Su, you remind me that silence is part of music to, everytime you derail my train of thoughts when it gets going too fast, out of control with speed and intensity, and you say "Can't there just be silence?"...and you unviel yourself to me, as if you were a book to open for the first time. I read your face, your emotions in silence, as you study me, learning every curve, crevice, and crease. The greatest work of art, the greatest masterpiece, is not a painting, a song, or a sculpture, it is love. Su, you are painting, sculpting, and composing it everyday when you brush my face with your hand, admire the colour of my eyes, and sing my name...You are creating a masterpiece. My inability to write you in words is not a failing of my ability to write, it is your uncageable, untameable, and indescribable nature

18 Comments:

At 1:38 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow man! I melted... I wonder about Su Yin...

 
At 1:55 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha i am fresh here, I hit upon this board I have found It extremely helpful & it's helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

 
At 3:34 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh here, I came accross this forum I find It amply useful and it has helped me loads. I should be able to give something back and aid others like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later

 
At 2:10 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh here, I stumbled upon this message board I find It vastly helpful and it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Around.

 
At 3:38 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup i am new on here. I came upon this forum I have found It incredibly helpful and its helped me so much. I hope to give something back and help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Later.

 
At 6:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i'm new here, I came accross this message board I find It quite accommodating & it's helped me tons. I hope to contribute & assist others like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You Around

 
At 9:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh on here. I hit upon this forum I have found It truly helpful & it's helped me out a lot. I hope to contribute & support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya About.

 
At 4:03 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh here, I came accross this chat board I find It very accommodating & its helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

 
At 10:11 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm fresh to this. I hit upon this site I find It quite helpful & its helped me out tons. I hope to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

 
At 4:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day im new here. I stumbled upon this site I find It extremely helpful and it's helped me out loads. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around.

 
At 8:39 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup i am new here, I hit upon this chat board I find It quite useful & it's helped me so much. I hope to give something back & assist other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

 
At 1:42 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new to this. I came upon this board I find It incredibly helpful and its helped me loads. I hope to contribute & support others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Later.

 
At 9:05 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings i am new to this, I came upon this forum I have found It vastly accessible & it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

 
At 3:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day i am new on here, I came accross this board I find It incredibly useful and its helped me so much. I should be able to give something back & aid others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

 
At 10:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm fresh here. I hit upon this site I have found It extremely useful & it has helped me so much. I should be able to give something back & guide other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

 
At 2:22 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy im new on here, I came upon this board I find It quite helpful & it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and help other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Later

 
At 4:50 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you feel that you have captured a sea food, usually do not jerk your range. Any jerking motion is most likely the distinction between catching your fish and allowing it to away from the hook. Generally try and guide your sea food slowly returning to your fishing boat by making slow-moving rotations of your own fishing line. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]p5556ry[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home