Thursday, September 04, 2008

im a wee bit bored

If you read over my old posts you'll notice that my writing is a lot better, what the heck? Can I get worse at writting?
I have no idea what i want to write about right now. I guess i'll give a list of the courses im taking right now...or at least WILL be taking when school starts in a couple weeks.
1) Representative Literary Works (basic lit stuff)
2) World Literature (self explanitary)
3) Children's Literature (self explanitary)
4) Canadian History (again, self explanitary)

I've found that i like Highriver more and more. The more i go there, the more i travel around it, be it very small town, its very nice. I like the calmness of the town, its nice to get away from hustle and bustle, even though i live totally seperate from the hustle and bustle.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 a.m. , Blogger Gena said...

Now you sound just like Stephanie! She says the same thing.
You two should go to Colosies (sp?) for coffee some time - kill two birds so to speak; catch up, and get away from the city.
Hahaha
I, too, love the country and small towns!
<>< G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home