Monday, May 01, 2006

Let Me Introduce Myself


Well, this is my first post. Don't really know what i'll write on this blog, but we'll see what comes of it. So about me... I live on an acerage outside the town of Okotoks, in the province of Alberta; which is in the lovely country of Canada. I LOVE music. I'm going to school next year for my BA in arts with a major in music. I don't know yet if i'll do voice of piano though. I really want to explore my voice, but i've been playing piano for years. If anyone out there wants to chat about ANY music just write me.
I am currently employed at the corporation known to many as Golf Town. Its not much a town though, more of a store. We don't have houses or anything. Sometimes i wish we did, 'cus then i could escape from the frenzy that is Saturday and Sunday shoppers.
More about me i guess... I'm a very shy and quiet guy but over this last year i've found that the best mask in life is self confidence. It can cover all of your short comings. For example; At work i have to sell shoes, which means i have to talk to strangers, which because i am paid to do it i can. I put on Don the Sales Person mask and act like i know what the heck i'm talking about. But it works i guess, i haven't been fired yet.
I, like the rest of my peer group, have a myspace page that you can check out. Its www.myspace.com/duckman_canada. Its got pics and stuff and more meaningless writings on it.
Well thats enough for now i guess.
above is a picture from the golf sim at work. Apparantly i should join the tour is this shot is from a six iron. Just in case you can't read it, it says Last Shot Went: 785 yards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home